(21 ADAR 5777)
Doors Open at 4:30 pm
Open bar during Silent Auction
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE
DIETARY LAWS OBSERVED, COCKTAIL ATTIRE
Judy & Jeff Greenstein
For their longstanding service & support of JDS
Bonnie Cape & Hava Jeroslow
Doors open at 4:30 pm at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue. Parking is free in the self-park lot.
1. Sign in at the registration table to receive your auction bidding materials and dining table card.
2. Enjoy the open bar during the Silent Auctoin. Chat with friends and let the bidding begin!
3. To place a bid use your Smart Phone. For more information on our Mobile Bidding format click HERE.
4. Listen for our Auctioneer to announce when each section's bidding is about to close. You don't want to miss out on amazing items. The Silent Auction will be closing, so it's important to arrive early!
5. JDS 8th graders will also be selling $10 raffle tickets for a $1000 cash prize.
6. Take a peek at the wonderful Class Art projects on display. Each grade created a work of art with the help of our dedicated parent volunteers. The Class Art will be on sale during the Live Auction portion of the evening.
7. After the close of the last Silent auction (Almost Live), we will move to the ballroom.
8. Relax, eat and raise your bid card often as we auction fabulous Live Auction items.
9. You will also have the opportunity to Raise Your Paddle in support of JDS.
For more information about the 2017 JDS Auction & Gala, please contact Jacqui Rockowitz at email@example.com or 425-460-0230.