(3 ADAR II 5776)
Doors Open at 4:30 pm
Complimentary Champagne 4:30 – 5:30 pm
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE
DIETARY LAWS OBSERVED, NO HOST BAR, COCKTAIL ATTIRE
Jill & Chuck Friedman
For their longstanding service & support of JDS
Kelly Scott & Martha Javnozon
Doors open at 4:30 pm at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue. Parking is free in the self-park lot.
1. Sign in at the registration table to receive your auction bidding materials and dining table card.
2. Enjoy complimentary champagne and appetizers from 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm. Chat with friends and let the bidding begin!
3. To place a bid use your Smart Phone. For more information on our NEW Mobile Bidding format click HERE.
4. Listen for our Auctioneer to announce when each section's bidding is about to close. You don't want to miss out on amazing items. Silent 1 closes at 5:20 pm, so it's important to arrive early.
5. JDS 8th graders will also be selling $10 raffle tickets for a $1000 cash prize.
6. Take a peek at the wonderful Class Art projects on display. Each grade created a work of art with the help of our dedicated parent volunteers. The Class Art will be on sale during the Live Auction portion of the evening.
7. After the close of the last Silent auction (Almost Live), we will move to the ballroom.
8. Relax, eat and raise your bid card often as we auction fabulous Live Auction items.
9. You will also have the opportunity to Raise Your Paddle in support of JDS.
For more information about the 2016 JDS Auction & Gala, please contact Susan Szafir at email@example.com or 425-460-0230.